WINTERHIKING AND NORTHERN LIGHTS RETREAT
– Opting mental and physical health
in ABISKO 21-24 January 2022
Join me and my fellow hiking guide Maria Söderholm for a weekend filled with hiking in the snow, northern light spotting, yoga indoors by the fire, eating great, dogsledding, sleeping and enjoying stillness and peacefulness of the artic.
Together with InShape Travel and Abisko Mountain lodge we have a set together what will be a memorable and health boosting retreat.
Hiking outdoors in the winter is can help alleviate seasonal affect disorder, boost your immune system and prevent anxiety cooped from darkness. Hiking in the snow is a fantastic way to build physical strength, increase your breathing capacity and the stillness and silence in nature.
Along with the light from Aurora Borealis, Northern lights as well as the snow exposure has tremendous mental health value.
Wanna join us?
There is limited space of occupancy so the spots are going to fill up fast.
BOOK and Inquiries
PRICE: 8750 sek
Included in price:
– 4 days / 3 nights in shared doodle/twinroom
– Half board (breakfast and dinner)
– 2 days of hiking
– 2 Yogaclasses with me, Ulrica
– Excursion to see and learn more of Northern Lights (we hope to see it since this time of year is the best guarantee)
– Dogsledding for those who wish (extra)
– Flight/train to and back from abisko mountain lodge
– Local transport to and from train station or Kiruna airport
Check in/out: check in from 4 pm the 21 jan and check out latest 11 am on the 24 of jan.