- This event has passed.
Yoga Retreat FRANCE
14 August @ 14:00 - 18 August @ 13:00
An INVITATION to Retreat with Peter, Wendy and Ulrica in France this summer:
Yoga and the Art of Living Creatively
Harness the power of your yoga to enhance your creativity and your creativity to refresh your yoga practice
August 14-18, 2018
Join in spirit community with Yogirajs Ulrica Norberg, Wendy Newton, and Peter Ferko for a 5 day retreat at the peaceful Mill Retreat Centre in Normandie, France.
As yoga masters, we aspire to live our lives as a creative practice, using the tools of yoga. We share a passion for yoga, meditation, philosophy and art. Join in an intimate gathering where we share the findings of our own creative practices to create a space for exploration, creativity, and growth. We will focus on yoga as an art of living with greater freedom, focus, and creativity.
Our retreat will focus on the three components of an effective sadhana to renew and refresh your tools for growth and integration. Using our shared experiences and expert guidance, we will help you to navigate your unique ups and downs of life as a process of transformation.
Each day there will be an offering of asana, meditation, teachings, and satsangs to help you explore your practice in new ways. There will be ample unstructured time for creative activities and for exploring the spectacular natural and art historical surroundings of the Mill Centre. An optional day trip will be organized to the beautiful cathedral of Rouen. In order to empower your individual creativity, as part of our satsangs, we will leave time for a supported sharing of our creative explorations. Join us to relax, unwind, and tap into the power and grace of the creative practice of yoga.
The Mill Retreat Centre is located in the historical Saint-Martin Province in Normandie in a spectacular setting with over 30 acres of grounds. These include a 10-acre lake with stunning wetlands habitat and over a mile of riverbanks, perfect for relaxing walks and wildlife spotting.
Enjoy the profound insights, punctuated by humor, that these master teachers are known for.
Details and Pricing
Join us for five days to relax, unwind, and tap into the power and grace of the creative practice of yoga.
- Asana, meditation, teachings, and satsangs led by Yoga masters Ulrica, Wendy, and Peter
- Unstructured time for creative activities. There are art studios and grounds
- Personal time to relax, or explore the spectacular natural and art historical surroundings of the Mill Center, which was originally built as a factory for producing Camembert cheese! (photo gallery here)
- Three daily meals are provided by the extremely high quality and versatile cooks at the Mill Retreat Centre. Organic Ingredients are used when available. (From the Centre: The food is universally praised, our feedback is invariably 10/10 for the wonderfully delicious food. We offer creative and flexible options for dietary requirements, including vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, wheat free, various allergies and fish and meat.)
- An optional day trip will be organized to the beautiful cathedral of Rouen.
$1800 (Package includes room, meals, and yoga program)
Early Bird Special Price (until April 1): $1,600
Travel is the participants’ responsibility. A shuttle to the Centre will be organized from Calais or Paris, France on August 14, returning August 18. Easiest international access will be from Paris or London which have trains to Calais. We will take a poll of attendees to determine if the shuttle should come from Paris or Calais.
- Multiple room options (choices first come first serve by booking)
- Art studio space
- Video theatre
- Indoor fire place and outdoor fire circle
- Row boats on the Centre lake
- Hiking trails
- Outdoor terrace
To receive information about registering, as it becomes available, contact email@example.com.